Useful Links

For Social Work | For Children and Families | For Substance Abuse | For Government | Other

Social Work

Indian Health Service

National Association of Social Workers (NASW)

The New Social Worker Online

(408) 426-4407
(800) 467-6997
A nonprofit organization that teaches people of all ages how to gain confidence, create safety, and help bild a more peaceful world.

Survivors of Incest Anonymous
World Service Office
P.O. Box 190
Benson, MD 21018-9998
A 12-step, self-help recovery program for adult survivors. There are no dues or fees. For information, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope.

Children and Families

Child Abuse Hotline (National): 844-728-3224

Child Abuse Hotline (State): 800-482-5964

Child Support Enforcement Office (State): 501-682-8398 or 501-682-8708

Commission on Child Abuse, Rape, and Domestic Violence (State): 501-661-7975

National Coalition Against Sexual Assault: 717-728-9764

National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233

Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention

VINE hotline (Victim Information and Notification Everyday): 800-510-0415

ABA Center on Children and the Law

Administration for Children and Families

Celebral Palsy Symptoms

Child Welfare Information Gateway

Children Now

National Center for Missing and Exploited Children: 800-843-5678

National Conference on Child Welfare

National Resource Center for Community-Based Family Resource and Support Programs

Prevent Child Abuse America

Substance Abuse

Arkansas Substance Abuse Certification Board (ASACB)

Office of National Drug Control Policy: 800-666-3332


All Treatment

Automobile Safety – Don’t Drink and Drive!

Center for Substance Abuse Research

Drug Rehab

Institute of Behavioral Research at Texas Christian University

International Coalition for Addiction Studies Education (INCASE)

National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)

Alcoholics Anonymous

Cocaine Anonymous

Hazelden (prevention, rehabilitation & education resources)

Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)

National Council on Alcoholism & Drug Dependence (NCADD)

National Criminal Justice Reference Service

National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism

Partnership for a Drug-Free America

Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services

Treatment 4 Addiction


State Attorney General’s Office:
(501) 682-2007 (General Questions)

Arkansas Department of Health

Arkansas Division of Children and Family Services: 501-682-8770

U.S. Bureau of the Census

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

White House


AskERIC: Education Information


CallerSmart – Cyberbullying

Healthline – Bipolar Disorder

Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance